Wishing UpON a sTAR
Monday, November 19, 2007
i think Jesus spoke to me today.
'
i was just praying to Lord, asking for help last night.
i was confused and helpless.
i din wan to talk to anyone, but i still want an answer.
a way out.
'
and He gave me today.
'
today's service was on forgiveness.
how scary.
just when i felt all frustrated and angry with eugene.
just when i felt like taking a small revenge or some sort,
God spoke to me.
telling me to stop it.
'
wat is forgiveness?
In christian's perspective, we can love becoz' God first loved us.
and
that once we repent, God will forgive us of our sins.
Very often, we heard forgive-and-forget.
is it possible to really forget the incident?
'
ans is No.
'
Think about it,
God is so mighty, how can He have short-term memory?
He has plans for everyone of us.
and of course, the Lord remembers.
He knows and remembers every single things we did/ does/ going to do.
'
Just that,
when He says, "I FORGIVE YOU."
it means, He will not hold it against us again.
He will not bring out the past incidents even when u commit the some mistake.
All becoz' He loves us.
'
so we should forgive one another out of Love.
In love, there is no grudge.
'
But,
He is the O' mighty Lord.
I am just a mortal.
'
it's not possible to be like him..
I need Him to increase my faith.
only by strengthening my faith,
will I be like Him...
'
But,
forgiveness requires rependance.
if that person is not rependant, then should i still forgive him?
'
Yes.
and one should never take one's forgiveness for granted.
it hurts the one who forgive i think.
like i can forgive him upteem time,
but if he doesn't change.
There is nothing i could do..
but to continue to forgive.
hard on me.
but i can only pray that Lord will touch his heart and change him... one day
'
I am still confused.
I am still learning...
I need to learn to truly forgive someone.
|
|ck|
12:03 AM.