There Is A Star, but should i follow...
Wishing UpON a sTAR
Wednesday, December 13, 2006

DNA camp' 06.

WHO AM I
casting crowns

Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart

Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You're

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind

Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

I Am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours



|
|ck| 11:07 PM.
feeling...

friends++
stella
chin ru
jaime
paul
ai ling
honey
jing
linus mei
jac
eileen
ps aka sandy
vincent

photos++
before 2004
2004-2005
2007

credits++

Blogger
Blogskins
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com












fluttering by++

[name] ck
[birthday] 25 jan
[horoscope] aquarius
[school] st edwards, cedar, tj, bizard

loves works, idiotic bf, family, friends and God (not in order)
hates betrayal, sabotage


notes about me...
i'm juz a girl whom cherish friendship blindly... perhaps a bit stubborn, perhaps a little crazy.. but i think i am someone others can trust rely on..